Am I A Good Candidate for Breast Implant Removal in Vancouver?
Generally, good candidates for breast implant and capsule removal surgery in Vancouver include healthy patients who are concerned about their current implants or are looking to enhance the appearance of their breasts with new implants.
Typically, Dr. MacDonald recommends breast implant removal candidates should:
- Be non-smokers
- Be physically healthy and at a stable weight
- Be finished with breastfeeding for 6 months to 1 year
- Understand the risks of the procedure
- Have realistic expectations and a positive outlook
- Be prepared to closely follow pre- and post-operative instructions